1ST CHARGE SPECIALIST MORTGAGES
Specialist 1st Charge Mortgages
Specialist mortgages typically suit clients that do not meet all the criteria of the mainstream lenders. There can be multiple reasons for this such as having a poor credit history, the property not being standard construction, they have multiple income sources, failed mainstream affordability tests or just something as simple not being Self Employed long enough.
The specialist market can be quite complex making it difficult and time consuming to find a solution if its not a marketplace you regularly work in. Lenders also limit those who can have direct access to their products.
Smart Money have the expertise to find a solution for your clients that will meet their needs by using a range of innovative and exclusive products from our panel of lenders. This means we can normally find a solution when a client has previously been declined.
|Loan Amount||Loan Amount £10,000 – £1,000,000 (higher available on referral)|
MAXIMUM LTV: 80%
Rates from: 6.09%
Loan Amounts: £10,000 – £1,000,000 (higher available on referral)
Term: 3-40 years
KEY FEATURES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Variable & Fixed Rates with or without ERC’s
- Capital Repayment & Interest Only options
- Purchase incl. 1st time buyer, Right to Buy, remortgage & transfer of equity
- Self- Employed income accepted
- Minimum 6 months employed
- Minimum 12 months Self-Employed
- No income multiples
- Numerous income types accepted including accountants projection/reference or tax calculations and overview, benefits, rental income plus many more
- Desktop valuations
- Adverse credit accepted
- UK Coverage
- Most property types accepted including high rise flats & non-standard construction
- Up to age 85 at end of term