Smart Money provides introducers access to competitive bridging finance products, which are available across all areas of England, Scotland & Wales.
What is a Bridging Loan?
A bridging loan is a short term lending solution often used by buy-to-let landlords, property developers and other property professionals to help them bridge the gap until longer term funding can be arranged or until a property is sold.
Typically bridging finance can be taken from between 3-12 months and will be redeemed once the clients “exit route” arrives which will usually be replacement, longer term funding or the sale of a property.
What can a Bridging Loan be used for?
We are pragmatic in our approach and will consider most property backed lends across most areas of the UK, including:
- Purchase or refinance of a residential buy-to-let property.
- Properties requiring heavy or light refurbishment.
- Buying property at auction.
- Purchasing uninhabitable properties.
- Time-critical transactions – i.e. tax bills or business purposes.
Key features of our Bridging Loans:
- Loans from £26,000 – £5m.
- Rates from 0.48% per month.
- Loan terms 1-18 months.
- Up to 75% LTV.
- 1st & 2nd Charge available.
- Residential & commercial properties considered.
- Regulated and Unregulated applications.
- Auction purchase.
- No upfront application fees.
- No exit fees.
- No minimum property value.
If you’re a mortgage adviser or financial intermediary and have buy-to-let landlords looking to raise capital urgently, speak direct to a decision-maker today.