Welcome to Smart Money
Smart Money are a specialist finance broker and we work exclusively with mortgage advisers, IFA’s and other financial introducers to provide them with access to our 4 key areas of expertise:
- Second Charge Loans
- Buy to Let Loans (1st and 2nd Charge)
- Bridging Finance
- Specialist 1st Charge Packaging
Our business was created in 2009 with a clear mission to not only provide intermediaries with access to these specialist lending arenas but to also ensure that they are complimented by a superior level of customer service.
Since inception Smart Money has grown to develop 2 separate offices, one in Cheshire and one in Scotland, each serving the introducer communities specific to their regions and offering local expertise that each region demands.
Our transparent proposition and overriding commitment to going the extra mile for our introducers has helped us to become recognised as one of the UK’s leading brokers and helped us to achieve B2B Broker of the Year at the Loan Talk Awards 2016.
Why choose Smart Money?
- Smart Money are exclusively B2B and don’t have a consumer-facing brand.
- We understand exactly what our introducers need.
- Service & compliance are key elements to our stated mission.
- We only recruit staff with a minimum 5 years experience in secured loans.
- All our advisers are CeMAP qualified.
- A choice of journeys – our advice or packager-only. Your choice.
- Our conversion rate from searching a case to completion is currently 46%.
- Commissions within 48 hours of a case completing.
Smart Money Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Firm Reference Number 688185 with permissions to carry out the following regulated activities in relation to second charge mortgage contracts only:
- Advising on regulated mortgage contracts.
- Agreeing to carry on a regulated activity.
- Arranging (bringing about) regulated mortgage contracts.
- Credit broking.
- Debt counselling – Limited to counselling, no debt management.
- Making arrangements with a view to a regulated mortgage contract.
For further information on becoming an introducing partner with Smart Money Ltd or to discuss a potential enquiry, please call:
- Cheshire Office
01829 730 554
- Scotland Office
0141 222 5785