Smart Money in partnership with PMJ Capital provides introducers with access to our exclusive bridging finance product, which is available across all areas of England, Scotland & Wales.
PMJ Capital is a principal bridging lender specialising in providing bridging & development finance on a 1st charge basis and up to a max 70% LTV.
We are experts in the bridging loans market and we recognise that speed is often a priority with short-term funding requests. With funding that is from internal resources the key USP of our bridging arm is that decisions are made in-house and within an hour of receipt of an enquiry, so layers of credit committees providing obstacles to the decision-making process are removed.
What is a Bridging Loan?
A bridging loan is a short term lending solution often used by buy-to-let landlords, property developers and other property professionals to help them bridge the gap until longer term funding can be arranged or until a property is sold. Typically bridging finance can be taken from between 3-12 months and will be redeemed once the clients “exit route” arrives which will usually be replacement, longer term funding or the sale of a property.
What can a Bridging Loan be used for?
We are pragmatic in our approach and will consider most property backed lends across most areas of the UK, including:
- Purchase or refinance of a residential buy-to-let property.
- Properties requiring heavy or light refurbishment.
- Buying property at auction.
- Purchasing uninhabitable properties.
- Completion of development projects.
- Self-builds – staged payments.
- Time-critical transactions – i.e. tax bills or business purposes.
Key features of our Bridging Loans:
- Loans from £26,000 – £5m.
- Loan terms 3-12 months.
- Up to 70% LTV.
- 1st charge bridging finance.
- Residential & commercial properties considered.
- Part-built residential schemes.
- Auction purchase.
- No upfront application fees.
If you’re a mortgage adviser or financial intermediary and have buy-to-let landlords looking to raise capital urgently, speak direct to a decision-maker today.